Here come the girls

Here come the girls

Monday 14 November 2011

Deck the Halls

Hi there! Christmas is coming and I am getting fat!!

Well I hope you are all well and not stressing too much about the up and coming festive season. In our house we have decided to have a paired down christmas and concentrate on family time together. We are going to do this by using an advent calendar I made when I worked at John Lewis and putting a slip in each pocket with an activity to do together each day. I think this should be fun and take the pressure off me to create the 'perfect' day.

I have been busy creating and will be posting a number of items to buy. Today I am posting home decoration wreaths. These can be custom made to any colour scheme to give as gifts or for seasonal decoration.

No comments:

Post a Comment