Here come the girls

Here come the girls

Friday 30 April 2010

Hi there, phew what a holiday, only just back into the swing of things and the kids are back off two days next week!! Oh to be young again!

I have been busy creating little dolls and investigating selling them on my blog via Paypal so they will be for sale on release shortly. Custom orders are welcome for birthday gifts and special occasion presents such as weddings and christenings. Also available as cake decorating toppers.

My eldest DD has taken her fair maiden into show and tell at school today so hopefully she has done a good job selling (I don't know, child labour) the concept. I will be selling at a local crafts fayre soon so am building my stock up. The latest creations are kung foo fighters and I have had a request for an action man!

More photos to come showing the range so far.......

Also just a question about faces - with or without? any preferences? I will try to mock up a face that suits the dolls character and show it so I can get a poll going. LOL!

Take care xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment